Thursday, October 21, 2004

Welcome
Welcome one and all to my sight. My name is Tim Ekert and I live in Windsor Ontario Canada. Just to let you know a little about my self I’m 24 years old and I’m blind. I have an eye disease called RP which is a degenerative disease which means that I have been slowly loosing my vision over the years. I have been real blind for about7 years before that I had low vision. I’m a power lifter which is a sport made up of squat bench press and dead lifts. I have been doing this for about ten years. I do this threw a disabled sports club called the Windsor Bull Dogs. I’m a massage therapist I’m just starting out with this I’m currently looking for a job in this field. Whether you like me or hate me. I hope you will listen to what I have to say and if you think I suck that is okay too. But it takes more courage to get out there than to sit back and criticize something and to those people I challenge you to get your own blog and let your voice be heard. All questions comments and suggestions can be sent to sbdbeast@mnsi.net I hope you will enjoy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hey Tim, you suck. Just kidding man, good to see you've got the site up and working.

October 21, 2004 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Hi. It's Carin. I'm posting as Teve because your commentsystem won't let me talk unless I'm with blogger. So it's Carin as Steve. Arg. But I just wanted to say way cool that you've got a blog. You go. And if my typing sucks, sue me. I can't see what I'm writing.

October 21, 2004 at 7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sexy sexy sexy!

November 13, 2004 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

For sure, that Tim is a sexy beast.

November 13, 2004 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I'd do him.

November 28, 2004 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home