Saturday, October 23, 2004

The beast
Welcome back friends for another helping of the Timmer. I just want to explain my email name to you. It stands for silent but deadly beast now you are probably wondering why I would pick a name like that well this is why. Locked in side me lies a beast raged and in a cage the beast is usually contained. But once in a while he tricks me in to letting him loose and all hell brakes out. He is some times mad and some times he is bad. But some times he is funny out going and confident. Usually this takes a beer or two to happen but some times it just happens when he is having a good time. Now by this point you are probably wondering what the hell I’m talking about. The best way I can explain it is like this. I’m usually a quiet and loving guy. But once in a while I can loose my temper that is the bad side of the beast. Like when people move my stuff and they do not tell me ware they put things that really enrages the beast. The other side of the beast is an out going fun loving party animal. A lot of people usually do not see this side of me ware I talk a lot more than I usually do and have a bit of a different personality . So there you go that is why I’m the silent but deadly beast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

That's a really interesting way of explaining yourself and I'm glad I know that now. All this time I thought your email address was a fart joke. Cool post.

October 24, 2004 at 4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Carin. It appears I can post now without having a blog. Yea. Yeah, I thought it was about farting too. That's cool to know the real story.

October 25, 2004 at 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home