Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Welcome to the team
I would like to welcome three new members to the team they are all good friends of mind. First is Adam Bury who is actually my training partner and is also blind but not as blind as me he still has a lot of his vision. Second is Maxwell Crawford who is totally blind and last but not least my friend Anton who is also almost totally blind I think he is like me he can see light and shadows. I’m not even going to try and spell his last name because it is one of those hard names to spell. I will leave it up to them to tell you more about them selves. I think the adition of these new writers will only make this site better and stronger. Adam will add a lot of depth to this site and max will add entertainment and a deferent opinion and Anton will add another point of view. I know these guys will make me a lot better and give you the reader a little more variety. So with that raze your glass of beer and shout a cheer haraw.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Woohoo. This should be interesting.

November 9, 2004 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Cool, you've got new people now. that should be interesting. Looking forward to seeing what they come up with.

November 10, 2004 at 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timmy this is the gay. It's Barb, but I know it says anonimous. Anyways, it was cool when it was just you, but hey this will be interesting. Hehehe. Shpatza!!!

November 12, 2004 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home