Thursday, January 26, 2006

Back from holidays
Hello every one happy new year. I hope the New Year will bring every one prosperity and joy and piece. I’m back from Germany I had a real nice time. The trip started out kind of rough. We flew from Detroit to Paris to Stuttgart and on the way back we flew from Stuttgart to Frankfort to Detroit. The trip started out rough because our plain was delayed an hour and they lost our luggage because by the time we got to France our connecting plain was already leaving. But than we got our luggage the next day. Plus I had to sit next to a grump but I do not blame him for being upset his plain was also delayed for some stupid reason plus he had to sit next to me and I’m kind of a big guy we were kind of crammed in their. But when we got there it was a really good time. Hear are some of the high lights. Lots of good food and good beer. It was nice to see all my relatives that I do not see too often. Maybe every couple of years if I’m lucky so that was real nice. We did lots of hiking. It was cool to walk with my Uncle and his dog that dog is amayseing. Oh yah I love dogs if you cannot tell. My Uncle was showing off too some of his friends and he told Sammy that the dog to clime a twenty foot latter and he thought he would only come up the latter a little way but Same climbed the whole latter and my uncle had to carry him down. Another high light of the trip was going to this cool water park that had this cool white water slide that was wiled and crazy and so much fun fore sure. My only complaint about the trip was that it seemed we were a little rushed this time we could have used a couple more days. The weather was mild when we got there and as the trip progressed it got colder. Also on the way back it was a little rushed we almost missed our connecting flight because we were delayed because there was a snowstorm when we were leaving. But we just made our other flight just in time. To be honest I would have not minded if we would have missed it then we would have had an exter day but oh well. Now that the trip is over even though I was a little sad to leave I’m looking forward to the next time I go over to the old country now it is back to reality. On the way back on the plain they showed two movies the first one I’m not sure what it was called I kind of liked it and I kind of hated it. It was kind of a chick flick. The second movie that was shown was the remake of Charley and the Chocolate factory. Now first of all it seams like there is way to many remakes lately are they running out of ideas? Or is it that the original movies just are not hip enough? Now some remakes are kind of cool like that King Kong remake looks pretty good but I have not seen it yet but I hope too. But for the most part remakes suck in my own opinion. Seconding of all to fill Martin Shorts shoes is a big thing to do and Johnny Depths feet are not big enough to fill those shoes. I’m not saying he is a bad actor it is just that he does not fit this part. All of the other actors did a real good job I thought it was just Johnny did not cut it. Another thing I did not like about the remake is that not once did they play the ompa lompa song and that really bugged me I mean I was waiting in anticipation for that bloody song and they did not have it once bloody hell. Also I’m not sure but I think they changed the ending a little but I’m not sure so I’m going to try and rent the original to find out. I’d probley give it a 6 out of 10 it does not come close to being as good of the araganle but it has its moments. Another movie I saw recently in the theater was Fun with Dick and Jane. It was okay but not as good as Jim Carey’s past movies. It was funny but something was missing from this film I’m not sure what that was and I’d probable give this one 7 out of 10 well in till next time folks I’m back piece out and rock on and remember limitation are only self imposed. Tune in next time same bat channel same bat time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

Hey Tim. Sounds like a wild trip. Arg losing luggage sucks.

I actually liked the newer one better cause I thought they stuck more to the book. I guess they had oompa loompa songs, but they didn't go oom, pa, loom, pa, loompedy, doo, I've, got a nuh, ther, puzzle for, you. bla bla bla. I'm trying to remember the end...to either movie...now that sucks.

January 27, 2006 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Carin said...

all these fucking blog spammers make me sick. I hope the selfish prick who unleashes each and every one of these stupid fucking bots gets a virus and dies. They're ruining blogging!

February 2, 2006 at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home