Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It’s been a while
Hello everyone and happy New Year. I’m sorry I have not writing in over half a year. I just have not either have the time or the energy to write the last few months have been kind of stressful for me. I thought I would talk about some of the things that have been aggravating me lately. The first thing that bothers me is when you go to a store and you are looking for something like a watch and they tell you we do not have it but check next week and you keep calling and they keep saying the same thing and then they tell you that they do not know when they will be getting the idem in why do they not just say that in the first place. The next thing that bothers me is when you see something on TV. On a commercial like a new soft drink or something like that and then you go to the store and they do not have it. Now I know I live in a border city and some times the states have things we do not. But this also happened to me once over they’re too. Another thing that bothers me is when the wwe has stupid matches like the Hurricane verses Jerry Lawler and what ever happened to Edges money in the bank title shot did he use it or what? does any one know? And if he has not than that aggravates me too. Also it aggravates me when the wwe does things like when you think a wrestler is searesly injured and he comes back the next week. Come on guys Wrestling fans are not brain dead inbreed hicks. Well most of them are not. The last thing that aggravates me is that when the movie theaters or a music band gets mad at you for down loading there entertainment. Some people say it should be a crime to down load entertainment well I think it should be a crime to charge so much to see a movie or to buy a cd. It seems like the price of cds are going up or maybe it is just me being frugal but it seems like the last couple of cds I bout were kind of expensive. Well that’s is enough ranting and raving for the time being. My new years resolution is to write on a more consistent bases on this sight I apologize for this sight not being as consistent as other sights. I’m heading off to Germany tomorrow with my dad for a week and a half so after that maybe I can start writing more. Piece out and remember we are hear for a good time not for a long time. Friends and family are one of the most important parts of life. Nothing exists on its own and I hope this year will be better than the last for every one.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Amen about the price of stuff going up. CD's are cheap if you know where to look, but even that's not always true so I really have no point. But you're right, it seems like a lot of things should be way cheaper than they are.

Edge still has his title shot contract, he's started talking about it again lately and I don't think he ever stopped carrying the case around or anything. He's got to use it soon though, he's only got until WrestleMania to take it.

January 6, 2006 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

That last comment sounds like spam, clicking that link to read it would probably be bad news.

January 12, 2006 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

blog spam can suck a dong!

January 14, 2006 at 10:09 AM  
Blogger timekert said...

Thanks for the info Steve and that sucks that people would do something stupid like that. It did get my hopes up but now you tell me that it kind of bugs me oh well

January 26, 2006 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home